.NET Software Engineer
Come join our winning team at ancora Software, Inc., a successful technology company specializing in end-to-end document management solutions. ancora transforms a company’s business documents, both paper and electronic, into systemized, secured, instantly accessible information assets, saving businesses thousands of dollars by providing timely access to digital data, accurately, on-time and conveniently. ancora is a premier provider of data capture solutions servicing many industries including financial and mortgage. Applicants will benefit from a friendly work environment and opportunities for success. ancora is headquartered in San Diego, California (www.ancorasoftware.com).
ancora is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If interested in this position, please send an email with your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee will work with our software development team to design, program and test solutions for core ancora products and projects.
• Full time position
• Work will be done remotely
• Salary Range: Commensurate with skills and experience
• ancora offers personal time off (PTO) and health, dental and vision benefits to our full-time employees
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline.
• 5 plus years of experience building enterprise business applications required.
• This position will require employee to work with remote teams. At present, no travel is required. As the situation improves, employees may need to travel approximately 5% of the time.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently.
• Must have good listening and oral communication skills to be able to define business requirements
with business users.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and demonstrate accuracy and
attention to detail.
• Must be able to work in a high production and critical quality standard work environment.
• Must be able to work overtime on evenings and weekends as needed.
• Candidate must be willing to work with a highly object-oriented code base that has some legacy
components that will need to be updated.
• Candidate must be able to work in a team environment.
• Software development experience in:
• Microsoft SQL Server (queries and stored procedures) o Creating and using Powershell scripts
• Using Restful Web Services
• Familiarity with Windows operating systems
• Software development experience in: o ASP.NET
• Image processing and OCR technologies
• Azure or AWS development
• Docker container development
• Messaging technologies (like RabbitMQ) o MongoDB
• Familiarity with development patterns
• XSLT o C++